A career in real estate can offers numerous benefits and advantages:
- Autonomy and adjustability
- High earning potential
- Professional recognition
- Valuable experiences
Most of all, Georgia is the best place to start one’s career in real estate since it is one of the fastest growing real estate markets in the country. The Georgia Real Estate Licensing requirements are as follows:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have your high school graduate or have a certificate of equivalency.
- Complete a Commission-approved Salesperson Prelicense Course of required 75 hours, including a proctored exam, at an approved school such as Georgia MLS Training Institute
- Pass the Georgia real estate licensing exam administered by AMP and approved by GREC.
For more information in regards to becoming a Real Estate Agent, please visit the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) online.
Global Brokers Real Estate School offers several courses that satisfy the salesperson’s 75-hour prelicense requirement. These courses can be completed at home, your office or at one of our conveniently located Metro Atlanta locations. Each course is efficiently designed to help you complete the state examination requirements in successful manner.